Think about all the things you might do in a day:
- Rolling out of bed
- Typing on a computer
- Standing up from your couch
- Getting in and out of the car
- Working out
- Washing Dishes
- Doing laundry
Ever feel like you’re doing it wrong? There may not be one “right” way to move, but there are general principles that can guide us towards finding the optimal way for your unique body to sit, stand, walk, run, drive, lift, and even lie down.
Our Body Mechanics Evaluation can help you:
- Reduce back pain
- Decrease neck strain
- Avoid injury
- Resolve chronic issues
- Address counterproductive movement patterns
- Get stronger simply by adjusting the way you move!
A single Body Mechanics Evaluation will help you address a few movements/positions that are causing you trouble.
In a series of sessions, we’ll look at all the daily activities of your life and consider which adjustments can make the biggest impact to improve the way you feel.
- How to set up your environment to be more comfortable
- How to move more efficiently
- Pilates and corrective exercises to support your new movement patterns
- DIY Massage techniques to help your body adapt and recover
Want some expert eyes on how you move through the world?