Massage is a powerful way to maintain and improve general health and gain a sense of well-being. It’s an essential component of any comprehensive self-care routine. So what can you do when there isn’t a massage therapist in your area or you’re in between visits? DIY Massage unlocks the benefits of receiving frequent bodywork even when you can’t work with a professional in person.
DIY Massage sessions empower you with the knowledge to provide safe and effective massage at home or on the go. Private sessions will teach you how to massage yourself. Duet sessions will help you and a partner learn how to give each other effective and therapeutic massages.
Areas of focus may include:
- Enhancing immune function
- Relieving general aches and pains
- Reducing scarring
- Increasing the efficacy of workouts
- Calming the nervous system
- Restoring maximum function after an injury
You’ll learn all about:
- The do’s and don’ts of DIY Massage so you can heal instead of hurt yourself
- Personalized recommendations for equipment you already have at home or may want to purchase
- How to safely use massage tools to maximize benefit with minimal effort
- Excellent body mechanics whether you’re massaging yourself or a partner
We’ll explore specific areas of concern and discover the most effective techniques for resolving acute or chronic issues.
Stretches and strengthening exercises will be recommended as needed so you’ll get the most out of your newly relaxed state.
Can’t wait to feel great?