Growing little humans is hard work! Once they arrive, taking care of yourself gets pushed down the list of priorities. Exercise may be the only thing keeping you going or the last thing on your mind. Either way, it’s vital to take the time to prepare yourself for the marathon of birthing and raising babies.
Regular exercise while pregnant can:
- Decrease pain and discomfort
- Boost your mood
- Improve sleep quality
- Increase endurance during labor
Pregnancy sessions may focus on:
- Addressing back and/or foot pain
Decreasing stress on your pelvic floor
- Improving body mechanics in daily life
- Mastering safe and therapeutic self massage
Need some support while you’re expecting?